Analyst / Senior Analyst, Finance & Treasury, Group Finance & Treasury, Stockholm
Would you like to take part in developing and improving our Expected Credit Loss Framework? We are now looking for a Senior Analyst within Group Finance & Treasury. You will have great possibilities to develop your skills within credit risk – a field which are in high focus in the financial industry.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the team where we believe in a healthy and productive environment that nurtures employee´s wellbeing and successful business. Our skilled, dedicated employees and their ability to deliver make us stand out.
What you’ll be doing:
- Play a key role in a wide range of tasks connected to credit risk modelling including developing quantitative and qualitative models, defining frameworks and processes to ensure smooth implementation of the model
- Work in various interesting projects that are highly prioritized within the bank - as contributor, and with possibilities to act as driver
- Join an open and inspiring atmosphere, where you will cooperate closely with your colleagues across the bank
The position is located in Stockholm.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Show quantitative analytical capability, proactivity and problem-solving skills. You are comfortable working with large datasets and enjoy finding solutions to loosely defined problems
- Are a team player and can work closely, and collaborate with external stakeholders from different parts of the bank
- Can prioritize and are committed to deliver high quality on time - also under time pressure
- Are honest and reliable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others
Your experience and background:
- An academic degree (MSc or equivalent) within a relevant subject such as statistics, mathematics, economics or engineering
- Strong programming skill is considered highly meriting
- Previous experience in the credit risk modelling area is preferred
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 19 January 2020.
For more information, you’re welcome to contact Haixia Wang, +46 736937020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com