Distribution Services - Transfer Agency Operations, Luxembourg
Would you like to further develop your experience in the fund industry? We are now looking for Transfer Agency Administrator to join our Distribution Service team.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Nordea Asset Management (NAM) is the asset management arm of the Nordea Group, the leading financial services group in the Nordic and Baltic Sea regions. The group has 11 million clients and 30,000 employees. NAM has around 770 employees and manages more than EUR 215 billion of assets for institutional, wholesale and retail clients across the Nordic region and the globe.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Distribution Services team, where you will mainly focus on the Transfer Agency operations activities. We add value by administrating and supporting the ongoing client book of Nordea funds. As the Distribution Services Administrator, you’ll play a valuable role in supporting internal and external clients in their fund investments at Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Process manual dealing instructions
- Monitor of electronic orders
- Answer internal and external queries
- Support launch of new initiatives and funds
- Process corporate actions (dividends, mergers, liquidations etc.)
You’ll join a team of professionals evolving in a dynamic workspace that offers a wide variety of tasks in a changing environment. The role is based in Luxembourg.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Capability to work collaboratively across functional teams
- Strong research skills and problem-solving capabilities
- High attention to detail and extreme accuracy
Your experience and background:
- Minimum experience of 1 year within the fund industry with preferably some experience in dealing
- Team player, as well as able to work independently and proactively
- Ability to handle complexity and make sound decisions under pressure with strong operational risk awareness
- Ability to communicate effectively both spoken and written to clients, as well as internal stakeholders
- Fluent in English, other languages such as French, German or any Nordic language would be considered an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31 January 2020. Please note the position might be filled before the application deadline.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com