Audience Specialist, Copenhagen
Would you like to have a high impact on digital business in the largest bank in the Nordics? We are now looking for an Audience Specialist to support our business in maximizing the value of audience data across multiple online channels.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Web Analytics & Online Optimization team. We add value by supporting business with collecting online data, providing insights and performing optimization of business online. As Audience Specialist, you’ll take on a new role as the main person responsible for our Data Management Platform.
The role has three major responsibilities:
1. Create and manage a structured setup around audiences and the data to enhance it
- Keep the data setup structured and manage the platform and its license costs.
- Add/manage new data integrations incl. requests to our Data Collection & Tools team for in page variables for personalization internally and externally
- Create audience groups, manage and enhance taxonomy, and ensure it is continuously followed by the users you will be supporting
- Support data needs across value chain, collaborate with people working on CRM data to ensure benefits are made in data towards online advertising externally and also in relation to our marketing automation setup
2. Support our business units
- Work closely with our Web Analysts and Media Performance specialists, Marketing units and our agency. Facilitate dialogue with stakeholders around audience building, build the audiences, and ensure we have valid performance indicators to continuously evaluate impact
- Ensure consistent tracking with meta data to maximize learnings
- In collaboration with the business area you will be responsible for aligned reporting across Nordics on initiatives driven via our audience platform
3. Standardize processes for targeting and external advertising across the Nordea group
- Support the development of strategic engagement campaigns for sales, acquisition, retention etc.
- Our unit is responsible to majority of the MarTech stack across Nordea. You will help drive standardization in usage and processes across several business areas
- Add new business units and areas by creating business cases and offering proof of concepts with a strong focus on optimizing the marketing spend and increasing the overall business momentum
- Facilitate training as new areas are onboarded
You’ll join a growing team who work hard and have fun improving the future of banking experiences online. The role is based in Denmark, Copenhagen.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are a high performing individual with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. You strive for quality and have a structured approach to your work
- Have strong stakeholder management skills and feel comfortable presenting capabilities and expertise to business area
- You are service minded and outgoing
Your experience and background:
- You consider yourself a subject matter expert within online data (minimum 5 years of experience)
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with:
- Data Management Platform - either from agency or business
- Paid advertising / programmatic in the context of creating relevant audiences, measuring and improving return on ad spend
- Working strategically with audiences and with a Demand Side Platform
- Experience with split-testing and generally applying a learn and adapt approach
- Solid understanding of performance indicators with a clear focus on a balance on micro and macro conversion
- Many years of experience working with Web Analytics data
- Solid technical background, understanding how online data works, and how to debug it
- Proficiency with probability and statistics
- A degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Marketing, Data Science or similar. Equivalent years of experience will be considered lieu of a degree
- You are fluent in English and ideally one other Nordic language
Our primary Marketing Tech stacks consists of:
- Tealium Tag management
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Target
- Adobe Audience Manager
Experience with these tools are considered a strong plus, but it is not a requirement. Given the nature of the role, some travel must be expected to the Nordic countries.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than the 5 March 2020. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Nikolaj Bardram – Head of Web Analytics & Online Optimization on +4561627620.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com