Danish Speaking Transaction Monitoring Investigators, Nordea Estonia
Would you like to have an opportunity to become part of a competent and passionate team in the fight against money laundering, terrorist financing and other types of financial crime? We are now looking for a dedicated Danish Speaking Transaction Monitoring Investigators (TMI) to join our team in the effort of preventing financial crime.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So, bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
What you’ll be doing:
- You will join Transaction Monitoring Investigators Team, where we as a part of Group Financial Crime Prevention organization play a central role in Nordea’s group-wide financial crime compliance effort
- Investigate and analyse customers activities, product use, patterns and behaviour
- Evaluate alerted activities, make decisions based on your investigation and in accordance with internal rules and guidelines
- Keep updated on Anti Money Laundering legislation requirements and financial crime tendencies
- Take a pro-active role in building up a strong and competent investigation team in Tallinn
- Work together with highly dedicated specialists locally and in the Nordic countries
We welcome you to a team where attention to pro-activity, as well as taking responsibility for own actions and development are highly valued. The positions is based in Tallinn.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- Investigator mind-set based on curiosity and openness for the unknown
- Great analytical skills
- High level of written, spoken and understanding Danish, minimum B2 level
- High level of written, spoken and understanding English, minimum B2 level
- Background from banking, finance, law is considered as a plus but not required
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application as soon as possible because successful candidates will be contacted at once and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
For more information, you’re welcome to contact Katrin Järvemets, email@example.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com