(Senior) IT Analyst with technical knowledge in Application Maintenance, Oslo
Would you like to help us provide high quality Service Operations and support to our Nordic end users? We are now looking for an IT Analyst who would like this opportunity to deliver great customer service, work across borders and influence stakeholders in- and outside our own organisation.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to Branch & CC touch point in Application Maintenance. We add value by ensuring that our IT Services are supported, available and compliant at all required times.
Your work will be related to 100+ Nordic applications, developed inhouse, in many languages and architectures, and most of the applications are handled by Managed Service contracts. The responsibilities include handling production issues, vendor contracts, as well as coordination with our large IT - and business organisation and vendors in the Nordic countries.
You will play a valuable role in ensuring that the team will continue providing high quality IT services to our customers and users.
What you’ll be doing:
- Stakeholder management with business and vendor representatives
- Handle and coordinate Incident, Problems, Changes and Service Requests, interact with users and vendors
- Support Security, Risk and Compliance initiatives, as well as well documented IT Services
- Preventive maintenance, surveillance (app dynamic, Splunk) and other maintenance tasks
- Coordinate maintenance contracts with procurement and/or IT sourcing partners
- Support budget coordination and forecasts, as well as license needs
- Involvement in strategic discussions related to external consultants
You’ll join an international and multicultural team with a strong mindset towards enabling high quality customer- and user oriented IT services. The role is based in our Oslo Headquarters.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are curious, self-going and proactive
- Have excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken
- Are structured and good at prioritising tasks
- Are quality- and process minded
Your experience and background:
- Business knowledge from the financial sector, preferably in a service operations set-up
- Good technical understanding of some SQL skills (is an asset)
- Project Coordination skills
- Incident- Problem- and Change management process handling
- ITIL Foundation v3 Certification
- Good understanding of the Agile framework
- Experienced with working in large organisations
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 16 July 2020.
For more information, you’re welcome to contact Ellen Koht Krogh, +45 40934555.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com