Business Analyst in Corporate Events SE/FI, Lodz
Would you like to make a difference and contribute to the development of the core systems and improvement activities? If so, we are looking for a Business Analyst to drive and contribute to an intense Asset and Capital Service change agenda.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Corporate Events SE/FI team. We add value by ensuring that our clients are satisfied with the level of services we provide to them and we ensure that we continue to stay competitive in the offer we provide. As a Business Analyst, you’ll play a valuable role to improve and to adapt the Asset and Capital Services processes to the changing world around us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take part in change initiatives with an outlook to improve the service towards our clients and our own performance
- Extensively communicate with various stakeholders to facilicate analysis and improvements
- Take part in the software development cycle for the idea initiation to the implementation phrase
You’ll join a fun, collaborative and dynamic team. The role is based in Łodz.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have an analitycal mindset and a drive to deliver high quality products
- Have strong communication skills
- Are able to look at things from the helicopter perspective and connect the dots
- Have strong attention to detail with a focus on other stakeholder’s needs.
- Are capable of acting independently and driving own tasks
- Are highly adaptable and capable of responding to - and driving change
- Can create and manage business requirements and follow their lifecycle
- Focussed and goal orientated person who can manage in a dynamic environment
Your experience and background:
- Fluency in an English language
- Experience with creating business requirements and the systems development work
- Experience in banking industry specifically in the area of securities
- Experience in using JIRA would be an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 8 OCtober 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com