Build & Integration Engineer, Nordics and Poland
Automation, DevOps, System Engineer
Would you like to be part of highly technical system team with passion to deliver automation throughout the full continuous delivery pipeline? We are now looking for a Build & Integration Engineer to be part of this team implementing efficient way of delivering our solution to the customers.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the CI/CD Enablers team. We add value by implementing automation throughout the full continuous delivery pipeline from development teams producing the solution to production systems operating the solution. As Build & Integration engineer, you’ll play a valuable role driving the DevOps journey within Nordea. You will be part of a team that is responsible for architecting, implementing and managing the infrastructure and build systems to support the system development processes. You will take part in this by implementing as well as improving continuous integration and deployment infrastructure and automation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build Continuous Integration and Deployment systems to fully support an end to end pipeline for developers and teams.
- Build and provide infrastructure environments from development to production.
- Operate and facilitate systems and solutions, and support in incident resolutions as 3rd level support.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure the platforms are designed with operability in mind
- Experiment and learn about new techniques and opportunities that can benefit Nordea, to build and prepare for the future.
You’ll join a highly innovative and dedicated devops team that generates great momentum from collaboration. The role is based in Nordics or Poland.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Solution driven
- Automation first mindset
- Team player
Your experience and background:
- Excellent understanding what else drives quality that just code quality when developing and delivering software
- Strong Linux based administration skills with practical experience operating them in a virtual or cloud environment.
- Continuous Integration and Deployment experience, utilising tools like Jenkins, Ansible or Puppet, in co-operation with GIT/Bitbucket.
- Familiar with container based architecture and infrastructure solutions, such as Docker.
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities, using tools like Splunk and AppDynamics.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 2 September 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com