Analyst, Copenhagen, Stockholm and Helsinki
Are you Nordea Markets next star Analyst?
Would you like to start your career as an Analyst in Nordea Markets, where you will have the opportunity to develop and thrive in the leading financial Markets department in the Nordics, in one of the largest banks in Europe? Are you curious and would you like to work with and learn from our brilliant minds? We offer you the possibility to rotate to multiple areas, to enable you to gain a broad understanding of the financial markets and help you find your real passion.
We are now looking for Analysts, who like us have high expectations to each other, and make sure we have the best possible environment for further developing our skills and growing our career.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Associate team. We add value by having a sharp focus on your personal and professional development.
We are committed to ensuring you have a steep learning curve. This entails providing the opportunity to rotate between departments - allowing you to identify areas that match your skill set and interests, and thus, grow in this exciting and dynamic industry. You will collaborate with highly qualified and dedicated colleagues, one of whom will be assigned as your mentor, to give you further support in your development.
What you’ll be doing:
Join us and seize the opportunity to be part of the next generation of star analysts within key areas:
- Trading is where you trade on behalf of the bank and price different products for our Sales Managers. You will over time get a risk mandate and have your own positions to manage. Programming skills are becoming more and more important in this area
- Sales is where you talk to and advise our customers. This can be how they best hedge their risk or even help them create a risk strategy. In this area it is important to have an interest in helping others and having a more extrovert personality
At Nordea, we are proud to offer, what we consider, the best way for associates to enter the world of financial markets – we prioritise and commit resources to the programme, so that we support you every step of the way.
Positions available in Stockholm, Helsinki and Copenhagen.
You’ll join an exciting group of young professionals, with a passion for the Financial Markets. The role is based in Copenhagen, Stockholm or Helsinki.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
We are looking for a broad range of candidates and we believe that the most important attributes are to bring passion to your work, to be engaged and to have an analytical mindset.
We also appreciate candidates who embody the following attributes:
- A team player with a good sense of humour
- Positive and motivated
- Have excellent communication skills
- Is inspired
- Have a keen interest in the Financial Markets
Your experience and background:
- Have completed Master’s by September 2020
- Have great academic achievements
- Have less than two years’ work experience after graduating from university
- Have excellent Microsoft Office skills, MS Excel in particular
- Interested in programming
- Fluent in a Nordic language and English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application with a cover letter no later than the 5 June 2020.
For more information, you’re welcome to contact Anne-Mette Habæk Bright: Email: email@example.com or mobile phone: + 45 30353095.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com