Business Analyst Internship in Lisbon
Would you like to be part of the growth and enhancement of Nordea Asset Management? We are now looking for a Business Analyst Intern to help document and improve processes, as well as to support smaller and larger change initiatives.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Nordea Asset Management (NAM) is the asset management arm of the Nordea Group, the leading financial services group in the Nordic and Baltic Sea regions. The group has 11 million clients and 30,000 employees. NAM has around 770 employees and manages more than EUR 215 billion of assets for institutional, wholesale and retail clients across the Nordic region and the globe.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Project Management Office. We add value by managing strategic change initiatives, as well as overseeing process optimisation projects for our distribution units (Marketing, Sales, Fund Reporting and Client Servicing). As Business Analyst Intern, you’ll play a valuable role in the design and implementation of our internal roadmap.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support project managers in the identification, documentation and assessment of internal operational processes.
- Propose and implement process optimizations and risk mitigation actions in close dialogue with process owners.
- Analyse and manage business requirements in close collaboration with the internal and external main stakeholders: assess the gaps and document the business requirements (functional and non-functional).
- Participate in other project life cycle related activities such as planning, scoping, solution design, implementation and outcome assessment.
- Be one of the contributors to the design of our internal roadmap: liaising with IT owners and other business stakeholders to design it.
You’ll join a small, dedicated team that lives and breathes change. The role is based in Lisbon and will require some travelling to our Luxembourg office.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
- To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are a curious and proactive self-starter with a hands-on approach and “can-do” attitude
- Possess strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Are detail oriented and enjoy working with data
- Have a problem-solving mindset (able to identify problems, analyse their root causes, identify possible solutions and relevant key success factors)
Your experience and background:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree studies in IT, engineering or sciences
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of any other European language would be considered an asset
- Excellent command of Microsoft office applications, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio for process modelling
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31st of October. Please note the postion might be filled before the application deadline
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com