Angular Developers, One Digital, Helsinki, Copenhagen
We are looking Angular Developers to develop web applications for Nordea’s private and corporate customers. Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. This is an opportunity for you to play a part in building a better bank and help our millions of customers to improve their lives and reach their goals. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join One Digital where we are responsible for the digital services that are offered to Nordea customers in various channels.
You will join Core Web team:
- You will design, create and improve web core micro-apps & modules that power our web platform and use API microservices underneath
- You are expected to learn & grow and help fellow developers with the same
- You will take ownership of the code and team’s support, whenever needed
- Depending on your interest, you can also contribute to the backend side and do both
The role is based in Helsinki, Finland and in Denmark. Remote mode is possible within mentioned locations. The team consist of frontend & backend developers that are working with other developers, architects, service designers, and test specialists in a Scrum teams following the SAFe model.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- You have at least few years of professional experience in Angular & AngularJS development
- You understand practices of reactive, OOP and functional programming
Additional points are earned from:
- Experience of being part of the core team or providing libraries for the others
- Experience in efficient code reviews and clean coding
- Experience in unit/integration/e2e/accessibility testing tools
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 30 April 2021. Kindly be aware we will proceed with suitable candidates already during application period.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Mikhail Belov, firstname.lastname@example.org
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com