Application Manager / GFCP Senior Expert, Nordea Estonia or Poland
We are looking for an Application Manager (Senior GFCP Expert) who will secure Financial Crime Prevention solutions and compliance within applications and/or processes, in order to cater for business objectives and needs.
The role requires close collaboration with Risk Department, Business Release Management, IT Application Provider and Project Managers across Group Financial Crime Prevention division and Nordea in general.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you will play a role in building the best bank that serves our customers' changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintech's.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
You will join our business division ‘Group Financial Crime Prevention (GFCP),
Application Management,’ where we deliver group-wide automated risk controls to detect and prevent financial crime for the greater good of society.
What you’ll be doing, accountabilities
- Strategic Application Management - Develop application management processes aligned with Nordea strategies, principles and guidance to deliver on strategic business objectives
- Lead projects/initiatives that impact the AML applications owned
- Improve efficiency of application by independently driving continuous improvement of solutions and processes.
- Initiate and drive co-operation along the value chain and with external partners.
- Build and maintain strategic vendor and stakeholder relations
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background
- Master's degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Economics or related field
- 4-6 years of previous application management and/or project management experience in multi-culture work environment
- Solid understanding of application management principles
- Proven ability in stakeholder management, coordination of cross-functional team work, towards task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills (professional level)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, respond to change and initiate action (professional level)
- Applied experience in implementing innovative solutions to technical challenges (superior level)
- Experience in preparing reports and other documentation
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
- Attained Agile certification and/or have worked in an Agile environment
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification preferred
The Application Manager role will be based in Tallinn, Gdańsk or Warsaw. We welcome you to join us and play a key role in driving the further development of GFCP Application Management strategies within our area and cross borders.
Please submit your application no later than the 18 October 2020. For more information about the position, please contact Louise Olsen, Team Lead for GFCP Application Management. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Cell: +45 2491 4555
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com