Business Data Analyst
Group Credit Management and Operations are together setting up a new data quality team in Estonia. Now we are looking for candidates to help build the new team that will work with data quality and improvement initiatives in the Credit space. You will be part of providing a critical role in ensuring a robust model for consistent improvement of quality of data in Nordea.
Data quality and control is necessary to secure high confidence and trust in our critical data. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to internal stakeholders, customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
Working with us, you will help ensure that we are in control of our data; quality is measured, integrity is secured, rules and regulations are met, sharing of data is done with clearly defined agreements and with business value in mind.
About this opportunity
You will join Credit data team in Estonia, which is a new team that will help ensure that we in Nordea understand, govern and improve the quality of our Data Assets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support implementation of the data governance recipe and testing of the same
- Analysing and verifiying suggested data quality improvements
- Investigating Data Quality issues in a number of banking systems
- Be part of testing new data flows from data quality perspective
- Support prioritization of Data Quality issues
- Drive further analysis of root cause
- Drive remediation planning of DQ issues
- Analyse data quality
- Set/agree KPIs & monitor quality of data
- Reconciliation of data against sources
The role is based in Estonia. Welcome to a team, which is responsible for establishing the data foundation for tomorrow’s Nordea.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
This role requires persons that enjoy working with data and collaborate with people in understanding how information/data supports our business.
We are looking for self driven individual who has:
- 3 Years experience in Banking/credit domain
- 2-3 year of experience in data analytical skills
- Using data as a basis for conclusions
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient in English
- Bachelor/Master Degree preferred in Computer Science/ Business Administration
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us and the role we play in society.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 31st January.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com