Application Operation Specialist, Gdańsk
Would you like to grow your skills further by working in a highly professional IT team? We are now looking for an Application Operation Specialist to support our Trading Customer application.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the TDW, BI & GSI Application Operations team. We add value by supporting a range of application (reporting and master data for other trading applications) on production. This role is mostly related with TCCM (Trading Customer Component Application) application, which collects information about trading customers among bank. As an Application Operation Specialist, you’ll play a valuable role in simplification, engineering and automation along with maintaining scalable and reliable services for a great customer experience. We closely cooperate with Development and Business teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily and proactive support of the Trading Customer Component Application from a technical, administrative and user support perspective
- Support the troubleshooting, incident and problem management processes
- Work closely with the rest of the team members on improving the applications from an operational perspective, achieving automation and efficiency
- Create and maintain monitoring based on Grafana
- Perform deployments for new releases
- Ensure updated application documentation
You’ll join a team where professionalism, teamwork and continuous learning are appreciated. The role is based in Gdańsk.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are experienced in incident handling and change management; preferably using ITIL framework
- Have knowledge of how IT systems are deployed and how monitoring and logging is used
- Are eager to learn
Your profile and background:
- Analytical mind able to troubleshoot production issues
- You have at least 2-year work experience as Application Support/ Operations Engineer/ DevOps / Linux/Oracle administrating
- Familiarity with unix-like systems command line (RedHat)
- Hands on SQL knowledge (Oracle SQL)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Knowledge on some of the below technologies will be an asset:
- Fundamentals on PLSQL
- Fundamentals on Bash/Perl/Python
- Grafana or Splunk monitoring
- Fundamentals of Docker
- ITIL and/or knowledge of processes
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 24 April 2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Oleksandr Koltsov (firstname.lastname@example.org).
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com