Business Administration Support Officer – Permanent Position, Lisbon
We are looking for a permanent professional to support the Branch Manager and the Senior Management of our Institutional and Wholesale Distribution (IWD) organisation, with administrative and office activities, with understanding of Sales trends. This is an opportunity for you to learn and grow in a very dynamic, multicultural and entrepreneurial environment.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do. That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
Nordea Asset Management (NAM) is the asset management arm of the Nordea Group, the leading financial services group in the Nordic and Baltic Sea regions. The group has appr. 10 million clients and 30,000 employees. NAM has around 750 employees and manages more than EUR 200 billion of assets for institutional, wholesale and retail clients across the Nordic region and the globe.
About this opportunity
You’ll be part of the Business Management Team, which is in charge of assisting IWD’s management with management reporting and administrative tasks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Office Management for the Portuguese Branch:
- Management of office space, moves, meeting rooms, supplies etc.
- Liaising with suppliers and other stakeholders
- Onboarding new joiners in Portugal (set-up, etc.)
- Support branch manager with other office tasks
- Planning and organisation of various IWD internal events:
- Coordinating meeting planner of Head of IWD: one-to-ones, management meetings, etc.
- Assisting with the organisation of the quarterly sales meeting, management offsites, country head calls, team buildings, etc.
- Administrative support of IWD Senior Management Luxembourg & Portugal:
- Expenses & Credit card statements
- Travel & accommodation arrangements
- Other ad-hoc support assignments / projects
- Ad-hoc assistance to Business Strategy function:
- Write up minutes of select internal calls
- Support specific logistics around client / partnership meetings/calls
- Collect sales feedback around specific projects
The role is based in Lisbon and may involve occasional travelling to Luxembourg or the Nordics.
Welcome to a multicultural and service oriented team that´s in which everyone can make a difference and acting as facilitator to the business.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Portuguese mothertongue. Fluency in English is a must. Other language skills are considered as a plus
- Strong ability to work in a structured and independant way and unwavering attention to detail
- Skilled in the usage of MS Office applications – Especially Excel and Powerpoint
- The candidate should be team oriented, open-minded and flexible
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 31/01/2021.
Please note that the position might be filled before the application deadline.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com