Analyst in Corporate Advisory, Stockholm
Would you like to work in Nordea Corporate Advisory, joining the team in Sweden as an Analyst? We are looking for a candidate with 1-3 years of relevant work experience such as from Leveraged Finance, Corporate Finance, Equity Research, management consultant, debt capital markets related positions or credit analysis.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to a team of c. 13 high performing specialists located in Stockholm, Sweden. Corporate Advisory SE is a centralised hub for supporting Business Banking units throughout the country, in structuring both corporate debt transactions as well as Private Equity transactions such as leveraged buyouts, acquisition financings, recapitalisations and refinancings. Our team takes pride in having high work ethics and a positive and non-hierarchical spirit where all members of the team are encouraged to take on responsibility.
What you’ll be doing:
- Already from day one you will take on an active role in ongoing transactions and be responsible for the preparation of relevant presentation material, including pitching, marketing and internal processes.
- You will further support the team in conducting fundamental credit analysis, including aggregating and analysing corporate and financial markets data as well as financial modelling.
- You will provide analysis and support materials for strategic financial advisory regarding capital structure, funding sources, debt capacity and business risk assessment to top-tier Business Banking customers and prospects.
- As an Analyst in Corporate Advisory SE, you will participate in deal teams with experienced project managers, together structuring tailor-made senior debt transactions related to acquisition finance, recapitalisations and growth/capex funding.
You will be based in Stockholm and be a part of our dedicated team in an exciting and fast-paced environment, where the customer remains at the heart of everything we do.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- You are ambitious, have a strong drive and you team-up and communicate seamlessly across all levels in the organisation
- You combine analytical skills with a business-oriented mindset
- Academic degree in finance, economics, industrial engineering or management
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken Swedish and English
- Excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 4 March 2021. For more information about the position, please contact Tove Lindberg, email@example.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com