Credit Analyst / Senior Credit Analyst - Financial Institutions and Countries, Nordea Estonia
Welcome to Credit & Rating Analysis team! We add value by being Nordea´s competence center for credit risk and rating analysis. Our purpose is to perform independent and high-quality credit analysis, share industry expertise with our stakeholders and to add value in the credit process.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So, bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
What you will be doing:
- Conduct risk adjusted credit analysis for a portfolio of financial institutions (banks, insurance companies, funds) and countries in order to provide up to date and relevant credit risk conclusions for the credit decision process.
- Monitoring the customer portfolio in order to identify early warning signals.
- Analyze new credit proposals from Nordea’s customers and ensure an efficient credit analysis process enabling swift responses.
- Actively share industry knowledge and your own independent view on credit risk with our main stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with Client Executives and Relationship Managers within the Financial Institutions Group as well as Credit Managers in Group Credit Management.
- Participate in ad hoc projects that will enable transformation of the business based on your expertise.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that:
- You have an analytical mindset and an ability to draw and communicate relevant conclusions.
- You are a committed team player with a can-do attitude and good interpersonal skills who thrives in a professional environment, periodically with high intensity and tight deadlines.
- You are self-driven with a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn and develop.
Your experience and background:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other relevant field.
- Experience from, or insight into macroeconomics, country analysis, market products and financial institutions analysis is regarded as an advantage.
- You have knowledge about the banking environment and the financial markets.
- Professional skills in interpreting and analyzing financial information.
- Solid technical skills using Microsoft Office Package.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Any Nordic language skill is an advantage.
To our employees we also offer:
We have benefits, like co-financed sport benefit, additional health insurance, social and team events and additional winter holiday. We offer you a great atmosphere at workplace in friendly and enthusiastic teams. Nordea provide access to Udemy courses for your further competence and career development.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
Submit your CV and motivation letter no later than 23 April 2021.
In case of questions please contact Sergejs Babuskins, firstname.lastname@example.org
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com