Finnish Speaking Corporate Loan Process Officer, Nordea Estonia
Job ID: 268
Job Country: Estonia
Job City: Tallinn
Would you like to take the next step in your career and make your contribution to the fast growing Corporate Loans team in Banking Operations Estonia? Would you like to learn all about the corporate finance and increase your knowledge in the Banking Industry?
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the NOC Corporate Loans 1 team. As Finnish Speaking Corporate Loan Process Officer, Nordea Estonia you will collaborate with people across the whole Nordea value chain. We also have processes where you communicate directly with our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Your daily tasks will consist of all the aspects related to loan processing – e.g. checking and verifying terms and conditions of credit proposals
- Tailored credit solutions and interest rate hedging
- Updating and adding various collaterals and guarantees
- Preparing the necessary legal documents
- Reporting and management for the internal and external stakeholders
The role is based in Tallinn.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that:
- Collaboration is what motivates you
- Passion for your work is what thrives you
- You take ownership for everything you do
- You have the courage to speak up
Your experience and background:
- You are a quick learner with the ability to adapt to changes
- You are fluent in Finnish (C1/C2), both spoken and written, and English in communicative level
- Preferably, you have bachelor’s degree in Business, but in the end, your attitude is what counts the most!
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 20/05/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com