Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist (Equities Trading)
Job ID: 99
Job Country: Poland
Job City: Gdańsk
We are now looking for a Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist (Equities Trading) to join our Application Maintenance team. This is an opportunity for you to gain knowledge and experience in highly competitive and challenging Equities trading area and take part in building a reliable IT setup for this business.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it. Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs. Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the EQIT team where we are in charge of all Equities Trading flows in Nordea.
What you will be doing:
Incidents & Problems:
- Investigate every incident till the root cause is found
- Prevent incidents from reoccurrence or minimize their impact
- Work with other teams in Nordea to get above done
- Send regular status updates to business
- Maintain existing and build new
- Integrate with other monitoring solutions
- Document, reduce noise and automate
- Make sure PROD & TEST monitoring setups are in sync
- Identify manual work
- Improve automated testing
- Assess risk
- Participate in projects - plan/schedule/test/follow up/get necessary/go live
The role is based in Gdańsk.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- You understand the concept of continuous integration and deployment pipelines (Bamboo, Jenkins)
- You know configuration management and orchestration (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- You are a critical-thinker with analytical approach towards solving problems, as well as you are a good communicator and team player
- You are flexible in terms of task stack (operations / development / analysis)
- You have experience in system administration (Windows / Unix / Linux) and you possess basic programming skills (python, bash, C++ or java)
- Experience in Investment Banking and experience in trading applications Front Arena, Tbricks, UL Bridge would be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/05/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com