Next Tuesday, on 5 February we are honoured to host the Hello Nordics Celebration event at Nordea’s office in Copenhagen. With only a few seats left; make sure you get your ticket to this inspirational evening!
Hello Nordics is an accelerator programme focused on scaling up proven solutions related to inclusion and integration across the Nordic region. Ten outstanding social entrepreneurs from six countries participate in the accelerator. They will present their unique solutions and strategies on 5 February.
At the Hello Nordics Celebration event; you will meet these ten social entrepreneurs, network with over 100 decision makers and gain insights into the latest social innovation trends concerning inclusion, You will also have the oppurtunity to become inspired by our key-note speakers: Thorkil Sonne, Ashoka Fellow and Founder of Specialisterne and Åsa Nilsson Bilme, head of Diversity & Inclusion at Nordea.
Register via email to Eduarda Cardosogro.akohsa@osodrace at Ashoka – the deadline is Friday 1 February , 2019. However, since there are only a few seats left, we encourage you to sign up asap!
After receiving confirmation on your attendance; we look forward to welcoming you to Nordea’s office at Grønjordsvej 10 in Copenhagen next Tuesday (5 Feb). The celebrations start at 16:00 and ends at 18:30.
Hello Nordics – in short
- The Hello Nordics programme was launched in autumn 2018.
- Ten social entrepreneurs have been selected – two each from Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden as well as two international candidates – with different approaches to fostering integration and inclusion.
- During the six months programme; the selected entrepreneurs will participate in an accelerator with the aim to significantly scale up their activities, primarily by entering one or several Nordic countries outside their place of origin.
- Nordea supports the innovative social entrepreneurs with creative and impactful solutions for tackling integration in the Nordics, with focus on social and financial inclusion of those marginalized in society.
- As main partner Nordea will support the entrepreneurs with our employees’ expertise wherever needed, co-facilitate the modules during the program and host the final event.
Read more about in the press release Nordea partnering to support integration in the Nordics and get to know the programme and the social entrepreneurs.
Listen to Erik Feldt, Head of Community Engagement in Nordea, and Ashoka’s Emma Lindgren elaborate on what Hello Nordics is about:
Read more news
Economic outlook Nordea podcasts
Could the pandemic be resolved by a vaccine or therapy next year, or will we need to accept that it continues to burden the economy?
Sustainability Markets and investments
Read our new publication on sustainable investment
Markets and investments Sustainability
Nordea Asset Management has been awarded outstanding scores by the United Nations-supported Principles of Responsible Investment (PRI).
Digital banking About Nordea
Nordea is a main partner of Slush, the world’s leading startup and tech event. Nordea’s focus is on helping investors and startups find their best matches.
Sustainability About Nordea
Over the last seven years, Nordea’s procurement team has worked diligently on embedding sustainability in its core processes.