- The language has been clarified and thus made easier to read
- We have updated the information about the personal data that is collected, the purposes of the collection and the lawful basis for collecting it.
A: An annual review of the policy is conducted to make sure that the content is relevant and up to date, so that we are transparent towards our customers and visitors to our channels.
Q: What has been updated?
The updates include:
- Clarified information about phone recordings.
- Clarification about the periods for retaining personal data, e.g. how long personal data can be stored.
- Update about anonymizing and aggregating personal data for statistical purposes.
- A description about how we analyse the use of Nordea’s social media channels has been added.
Read more news
Nordea’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Wednesday 24 March 2021 at 14.00 EET in Helsinki. Due to the coronavirus situation it is not possible t...
Markets and investments Nordea podcasts
In the latest issue of Nordea On Your Mind, we explore the COVID-19 pandemic's disruption of business models and turbocharging effect on e-commerce.
Euromoney has named Nordea as the best provider of Private Banking services in Nordic region and the Baltics in their annual private banking survey.
Nordea Life & Pensions is one of the founders of the alliance and was represented at the meeting by Katja Bergqvist, Nordic CEO of Nordea Life & Pensions. Sh...