We are looking for an IT Analyst to provide 2nd level
and 3rd level support for a variety of applications. This is an opportunity for
you to become a bridge between members of the Infrastructure, Business and
Development teams to facilitate top-notch delivery and support of our services.
You will participate in the transformation of IT operations towards a
DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) approach.
You will work for GMCCR (Group Markets Counterparty
Credit Risk) Application Operations team where you support wide range of Market
and Credit Risk applications. You will also have the opportunity
to learn exciting technologies like Grid and Cloud computing, Docker
infrastructure, Rest services, Consul and many more.
Working with skilled and international teams in a
fast-paced agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital and
help us in our path towards automation. We all have a role in building the best
bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions,
collaboration and partnering with fintechs. Are you ready to embark on a
learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the
future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join GMCCR (Group Markets Counterparty Credit
Risk) Application Operations team, where we are responsible for support,
maintenance, deployment and automation of variety of applications. As a “run
the bank” organization we make sure that IT services and applications work
today and continue to work in the future.
you’ll be doing:
- Providing 2nd level support and assist in 3rd level support requests (working with developers)
- Investigations and analysis of incidents and problems
- Manage upgrades, releases and deployments of the applications
- Being proactively involved in improvements to our applications and infrastructure (including database optimizations)
- Perform administrative operations in managed systems as requested by business or IT to maintain the systems
- Be available for on-call rotation to work on any major incidents occurring outside normal working hours
- Work with Infrastructure and Development teams to implement and control quality and reliable batch applications supporting internal and external customers
- Maintain our servers (Linux) and at the same time work on improvements and implementation of new technologies, paving the way to more automated future
The role is based in Copenhagen or Tricity/Gdanks’ area. We welcome you to a very skilled and friendly team where we
support world-wide financial applications. Our team is very diverse, 4 nationalities all with different experience level and competencies.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Fluent English
- Great communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Functional knowledge of Capital Markets (preferred but
- Windows and Linux infrastructure (Linux server administration and scripting)
- Knowledge of technologies such as Docker, Ansible, HashiCorp (Consul/Vault) and container orchestrators (Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring tools such as Splunk, Grafana, AppDynamix
- Good command of SQL language and knowledge of databases and DB optimizations – Oracle, MSSQL, MongoDB
- Incident, change and problem management tools (Atlassian tools, Remedy)
- Familiarity with ITIL best practices (certification is a plus)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for
the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board,
you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
submit your application no later than 13 June 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.