looking for an Administrative Assistant to take over the
secretariat activities that are today outsourced to a third party.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you
can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart
of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with
dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our
customers’ changing needs.
This means you’ll have many opportunities to
learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Nordea Asset Management (NAM) is the asset
management arm of the Nordea Group, the leading financial services group in the
Nordic and Baltic Sea regions. The group has 11 million clients and 30,000
employees. NAM has around 590 employees and manages more than EUR 200 billion
of assets for institutional, wholesale and retail clients across the Nordic
region and the globe.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join the Management company, where building
services and procurement will be centralized.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will support all facilities, office equipment and office supply needs for employees
- Welcoming clients, visitors and suppliers and preparing and managing meeting rooms
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Organizing and
storing documents, managing archiving area
- Reviewing and
assisting with preparing presentations, reports, correspondence, etc., as
The role is based in Luxembourg.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Good command of Microsoft Office
- Possess excellent client servicing, you are flexible and client-oriented
- You enjoy building professional relationships
- You are a proactive and enthusiastic team player, but also able to work independently
- You have very good written and spoken communication skills in French and good command of English
- Above all, you have a positive and friendly personality
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
, you can read more about us, our
business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest
possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity
makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal
opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 30th June 2019.
Please note the position might be filled before
the application deadline.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.