Time 12 March 2009 at 09.00
Venue China Teatern, Berzelii Park 9, Stockholm
(pdf, 38 KB)
- Decision proposals (pdf, 125 KB)
- Documents purusant to chapter 13 section 6 of the Swedish Companies Act (pdf, 511 KB)
- Documents pursuant to chapter 20 section 14 of the Swedish Companies Act (pdf, 210 KB)
- Presentation - Extraordinary General Meeting (pdf, 377 KB)
- Minutes of the Extraordinary General Meeting (pdf, 521 KB)
- Appendices to the minutes (pdf, 1 MB)
Notification of participation
Shareholders who wish to participate in the extraordinary general meeting shall be entered in the share register maintained by the Swedish Securities Register (Euroclear Sweden AB) not later than 6 March 2009.
Shareholders whose shares are held in trust in Sweden must therefore temporarily re-register their shares in their own names to be entitled to participate at the annual general meeting.
Re-registration of Finnish Depositary Receipts and shares registered in VP Securities Services in Denmark will take place in connection with this notification of participation.
Holders of shares registered in Euroclear Sweden AB in Sweden
The deadline for registration was 6 March 2009 at 13.00 Swedish time.
Holders of Finnish Depositary Receipts
The deadline for registration was 5 March 2009 at 12.00 Finnish time.
Holders of shares registered in VP Securities Services in Denmark
The deadline for registration was 5 March 2009 at 12.00 Danish time.