The revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) and new Regulation on Markets in Financial Instruments (MiFIR) come into effect 3rd of January 2018, and represents a major overhaul and extension of the existing MiFID requirements (from 2007).
The revised MiFID and the new MiFIR are commonly referred to as MiFID II. MiFID II compliance is a prerequisite for a licence to operate investment services within the European Union.
MiFID II mainly impacts the disclosure of information to customers, product governance rules, inducement regime, execution rules, pre-trade and post-trade transparency rules, transaction reporting, and trading obligations.
Nordea already had high standards of ‘customer handling’ in the Nordic countries, nevertheless procedures and practices have been adjusted to the new rules. These rules apply to both personal and corporate customers.
Nordea will endeavor to:
- Classify all our customers who receive investment services from us;
- Assess the suitability of a service for our customers;
- Provide our customers with best execution when executing their orders;
- Provide our customers with a summary of our conflict of interest policy.
- Top five brokers (DA 2398 Art 65) 2019 På engelskXLSX, 16KB
- Top five venues (RTS 28) 2019 På engelskXLSX, 21KB
- Analysis of quality of execution (RTS 28 Art 3.3) 2019 På engelskPDF, 661KB
- Execution policy for Norway PDF, 235KB
- Execution policy Retail summery for Norway PDF, 100KB
- Execution policy for Sweden På svenskPDF, 225KB
- Execution policy Retail summery for international På engelskPDF, 102KB
- Execution policy for International customers På engelskPDF, 243KB
- Execution policy Retail summery for Sweden På svenskPDF, 99KB
- Execution policy for Finland På finskPDF, 229KB
- Execution policy Retail summery for Denmark På danskPDF, 101KB
- Execution policy Retail summery for Finland På finskPDF, 72KB
- Execution policy for Denmark På danskPDF, 241KB
- Top five brokers (DA 2398 Art 65) 2018 På engelskXLSX, 13KB
- Top five venues (RTS 28) 2018 På engelskXLSX, 15KB
- Analysis of quality of execution (RTS 28 Art 3.3) 2018 PDF, 638KB
- Terms and Conditions for Norwegian Market in English PDF, 270KB
- Quality of Execution Q1 2018 RTS 27 På engelskZIP, 7MB
- Analysis of quality of execution (RTS 28 Art 3.3) 2017 På engelskPDF, 476KB
- Top five venues (RTS 28) 2017 På engelskXLSX, 39KB