Whether you are involved in importing or exporting Trade Finance Global can handle documentary collections, documentary credits, guarantees and standby L/Cs online. It supports all trade finance instruments, as well as full self-service reporting for traceability at an aggregated and individual transaction level.
Single, user-friendly solution
In the increasingly fast-changing world of trade finance, you need access to a simple, all-encompassing system with a global reach – anywhere, anytime. Nordea’s Trade Finance Global is a secure and efficient system that takes care of all your trade finance needs – from fast and accurate transaction handling to full reporting, statistics and communication.
Trade Finance Global offers a secure, user-friendly, single point of entry for all your trade finance needs, globally.
Trade Finance Global gives you:
- Access to all your trade finance information, anywhere, anytime.
- A complete overview of all your trade finance transactions – globally. Nordea’s trade finance units can be reached from one single point of entry, while Trade Finance Global covers all trade finance products and provides overall corporate visibility..
- Flexible and secure processing with all communication through Trade Finance Global secured and encrypted. You also decide which authorisations are given to whom across your company.
- Efficiency in terms of time and money as automated processing supports fast, accurate transaction handling, so you can allocate resources more effectively.
- Comprehensive reporting solutions which includes self-service reporting and statistics.
Auto-archiving from 5 February 2020
On the 5 February 2020, we will introduce automatic archiving of incoming messages in Trade Finance Global. This means that all messages older than 90 days will automatically be archived and removed from the ‘Incoming from Bank’ panel. The archived text will still be available to read in ‘Deal History’ by using the ‘Archive Search’ function.
If you after the 5th of February would like to change the number of days before an item is archived or turn off archiving completely, this can be done by a Supervisor by updating your preferences in ‘Settings + Clients’. Please share this information with relevant colleagues and contact your local Nordea Trade Finance team if you have any questions related to this new feature.