Application Security Engineer, Gdynia
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Technology Information Security Office (TISO), where we protect the bank.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Performing and managing Web Applications Scans
- Apply automated testing methods to detect security related weaknesses
- Onboarding of Web Applications based on different technologies to scanning tool
- Read and interpret vulnerability assessments including testing methodology and results
- Identifying, communicating, reporting and providing targeted remediation of vulnerabilities
- Collaborating with technical and management personnel across whole organization
The role is based in Gdynia, Poland.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- 1-3 years of experience in Web Application Security area
- Good knowledge about HTTP protocol
- Basic network troubleshooting skills (ping, traceroute, whois, netstat, dig)
- Knowledge of web server troubleshooting skills (e.g. Telnet, Curl, Wget, Wireshark, and SSH)
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects and initiatives
- English written and spoken communication skills on advanced level
Nice to have requirements, but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of one of the following tools: Burp, ZAP, Acunetix, Qualys WAS
- Knowledge about different Web Application architectures (WebLogic, Tomcat, Apache, WebSphere Application Servers)
- One of the security related certifications: CEH, CISSP, CompTIA Security+, OSCP, etc.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com