Finnish Speaking Service Advisors 24/7, Nordea Estonia
Are you interested in challenging yourself and working with great people in Tallinn? We are looking for Finnish speaking service agents to Tallinn. This is an opportunity for you to make our customers happy and an opportunity for you to grow to be a professional in banking. All our employees will be trained for the role, so you do not have to be an expert in the banking industry - this is a place to grow to become one!
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with our young and innovative team of 80 people.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
As the Service Advisor, you’ll have the opportunity to gain experience in banking industry and have the chance to create great customer experiences together with us!
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with customers in multiple channels on the phone, chat and social media
- Solving customers’ needs instantly and guiding them responsibly to digital services
- Finding the right solutions for each individual customer
- Providing excellent customer experiences with a happy mind and a smile in every encounter
- Growing your skills and advancing by continuous learning, feedback and support
- Working in shifts (incl. nights and weekends)
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- Fluent in Finnish
- Great spoken and written communication skills
- Experience in customer service or sales is considered as an asset
- You have graduated or studying among business, IT, legal area or equivalent
- The job is very suitable for a student as the contract can be made flexible to fit to your
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application as soon as possible as we plan to start interviews with suitable candidates at once.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com