Finnish Speaking KYC Specialist, Nordea Estonia
Would you like to work as Know Your Customer Specialist? What we are offering is a challenging position in an international field of Financial Anti-Crime. As a Specialist you will have a great opportunity not only to develop your professional skills, but also advance in your career.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the KYC Operations Mass Market EE. We add value by helping our customers around the world, improving their lives and reaching their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea.
As the Finnish Speaking KYC Specialist, you will be part of ensuring that KYC Operations Finland conducts high quality risk analysis on customers and takes necessary mitigating actions.
What you will be doing:
- Investigate and analyse customer activities, patterns and behaviour
- Update customer profiles in accordance with/to KYC requirements
- Evaluate customer risk level and assign proper AML risk classification to customers
- Deliver high quality Enhanced Due Diligence reviews on High Risk customers
- Monitor and analyse complex transaction patterns
- Escalate suspicious cases
You will join a unit of dedicated professionals with a passion to prevent financial crime. The prole is based in Tallinn.
Nordea Estonia with more than 500 employees is the member of Diversity Association in Estonia and was chosen in 2019 as Top Employer by CVOnline. We have international team with 26 different nationalities - due to that our corporate language is English.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have analytical thinking and decisive mindset
- Understand the importance of being compliant
- Are a team player willing to support others in reaching our common goals in a changing environment
Your experience and background:
- You are fluent in Finnish and English, both spoken and written
- Experience in Know Your Customer (KYC) / Financial Crime / Anti Money Laundering (AML) area, preferably in a financial institution, is an advantage
- You are comfortable with problem solving and analytical thinking, and quick learner with the ability to adapt to changes with optimism
- You have preferably bachelor’s degree in Business
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application as soon as possible, as we start to screen the candidates at once. Suitable candidates will be contacted shortly.
For more information, you’re welcome to contact Kaja Kibena, email@example.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com