A fast-changing international landscape
The treasury landscape is changing rapidly. The impact of new technologies, international regulations, the need for improved liquidity management, cash forecasting and a holistic overview of risk, as well as increased working capital management requirements are just some of the key elements changing the cash management and payments industry.
We focus on your requirements
In such an environment, it has never been more important to have the right global partner by your side. That is why Nordea's cash management team is focused on you – your requirements, your challenges and your goals. We listen to our customers, building up knowledge of your cash management set-up and strategy so our experienced cash management experts can support you and advise you in a detailed way – not as a bank, but as a trusted strategic partner.
Whether your current focus is on bank account optimisation, improved liquidity management and cash forecasting, or perhaps integration and implementation, we are there to use our experience so you find the best solution for your business.
The right partner for your journey
- We have more than 200 cash management advisers, who work to build relationships with you, understand your business and offer you guidance not just on the right products for you, but on all aspects of cash management strategy and operational best practices
- We have an extensive support organisation in each country where we operate. We consider the entire Baltic Sea region our home market. Outside the Baltic Sea region we serve you through our own offices in Germany, the UK, the USA, China and Singapore and our network of international partner banks
- Our comprehensive solutions are designed to fit with your systems and processes and we continue to invest in ways to simplify cash management. We pioneered real-time cross border multi-currency cash pooling and our fully automated solutions deliver streamlined payments and bank information
- We help move the conversation forward around the latest trends and developments in cash management whether at conferences, workshops or on our Insights magazine site and newsletter
- You can rely on us. We are one of the highest rated banks in Europe. With more than 10 million customers, more corporate customers than any other institution in the Nordic and Baltic regions, and 2 billion transactions processed each year, we have the scale to support you. Our solutions are proven to deliver high availability.