The General Meeting is the Company’s highest decision-making body, at which the shareholders exercise their voting rights. At the General Meeting decisions are taken regarding matters such as the annual accounts, dividend, election of the Board of Directors and auditor, and remuneration to Board members and auditor.
General Meetings are held in Helsinki.
Latest information about the General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of Nordea Bank Abp was held at the headquarters of Nordea in Helsinki on 28 May 2020 by applying extraordinary meeting procedures due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Shareholders had the possibility to follow the AGM through a web stream. 2,321,708,016 shares and votes, corresponding to approximately 57.3 per cent of the total number of shares and votes in Nordea, were represented at the AGM. The AGM supported all the Board’s and the Shareholders’ Nomination Board’s proposals by at least 90 per cent of the votes cast.
FAQ: Click here for questions and answers regarding the AGM 2020
Opening of the AGM by the Chairman of the Board
Video presentation by the President and Group CEO
Press releases and stock exchange releases
- 28-04-2020 Indkaldelse til ordinær generalforsamling i Nordea Bank Abp
- 20-04-2020 Nordeas ordinære generalforsamling afholdes 28. maj 2020
- 31-03-2020 Bestyrelsen for Nordea Bank Abp foreslår, at beslutningen om udbyttebetaling udskydes
- 23-03-2020 Nordea aflyser ordinær generalforsamling 25. marts 2020 og vil indkalde til ny generalforsamling planlagt til 14. maj 2020
- 16-03-2020 Nordea tager forholdsregler i forbindelse med ordinær generalforsamling 25. marts 2020