How we improved customers’ digital literacy
- Online advisory meetings: Now our customers can meet their advisers online, using either a mobile phone or a computer.
- Ongoing efforts and an extra dash on Digidagen in October: events at our local branches where we show customers how to use BankID, Swish and mobile banking services.
- Regular webinars on housing, savings and pensions for customers and non-customers. Customers get handy tips and good advice, and also have the opportunity to put their questions to our experts, live or before the webinar.
- Webinars targeted at seniors and their families where we pedagogically explain how to use the most basic banking services that make everyday life easy, and suggest how relatives can help elderly family members to get started with or learn more about digital banking services.
- Simple step-by-step instruction videos show how to do your daily banking using digital services.
- The folder “Din bank hemma” (Your bank at home) can be picked up at our branches or downloaded and printed from our website. It describes how to safely do your banking from home. See nordea.se/blimerdigital.
- We invited the police to talk on two of our webinars on topics such as how to bank online more safely and what to look out for to reduce the risk of becoming a fraud victim.
- Webinars targeted at parents where we help them understand how they should talk to their children and teenagers about money and what they should look out for.
- Review of our tone and plainer language in our communication to reduce the risk of fraud.
- Through our national initiative Ekonomipejl (Finances in Focus) we help secondary school pupils manage their personal finances. The programme is conducted both online and in schools.
- In the past year we also developed digital services for trustees and administrators allowing them to handle consents to withdraw money and their fee without having to visit a branch.
Note: all links are to Swedish sites.