A partnership that delivers great customer experiences
Developing a strong partnership and cooperation with ERP and TMS vendors, as well as other companies offering third party services is a key priority for Nordea. By building close relationships with vendors, we can deliver great customer experiences meaning a win-win-win situation for customers, vendors and Nordea.
This resource page is designed to provide ERP vendors and IT staff with the tools necessary to support the implementation and use of Nordea solutions, including Corporate Access our single point-of-entry solution covering File Transfer and Payables for out-going payments in XML format.
Below you will find information such as implementation guides, examples files and wrappers and a test tool.
Reliable support and strong communication
If you need personal support or have any questions, please contact our support teams. Regarding local solutions, please contact our local support teams. For queries regarding Corporate Access, email us at moc.a161001174616edron161001174616@trop161001174616puspr161001174616e161001174616.
ERP vendors and Corporate Access
This resource area is designed to provide ERP vendors and IT staff with the necessary information and tools to support the implementation and use of Corporate Access. Corporate Access is a single point-of-entry solution covering File Transfer and Payables for out-going payments in XML format. It provides a uniform file interface covering all relevant types of domestic and cross-border transfers. Below you will find information such as implementation guides, examples files and Secure Envelope and a test tool.
- Corporate Access File Transfer service description (pdf, 3 MB)
- Corporate Access Payables service description (pdf, 542 KB)
- Corporate Access Payables Appendix User guide & Message flow
(pdf, 1 MB)
- Corporate Access Payables Appendix Sweden
(pdf, 529 KB)
- Corporate Access Payables Appendix Norway
(pdf, 463 KB)
- Corporate Access Payables Appendix Denmark (pdf, 513 KB)
- Corporate Access fact sheet
(pdf, 66 KB)
- Corporate Access FAQ (pdf, 148 KB)
Format and Implementation
|Message Implementation Guide (MIG) CAP pain.001.001.03 CustomerCredit
(pdf, 639 KB) TransferInitiation
|1.1||Changes since 1.0 (pdf, 300 KB)|
|Message Implementation Guide (MIG) CAP pain.002.001.03 CustomerPayment
(pdf, 481 KB) StatusReport
|1.1||Changes since 1.0 (pdf, 278 KB)|
|Message Implementation Guide (MIG) CAP camt.054.001.02 BankToCustomer
(pdf, 548 KB) DebitCreditNotification
|1.1||Changes since 1.0 (pdf, 364 KB)|
|Secure Envelope specification (pdf, 404 KB) (Description of file interface format and Secure Envelope with instructions on how to complete all fields and elements)||1.1|
|Certificate Management (pdf, 78 KB)||1.0|
Test tools, example files & schemas
Corporate Access test tool
- Test tool Corporate Access (Norway, Sweden, & Denmark)
- Test tool Secure Envelope
- Test tool - user guide (pdf, 575 KB)
Example certificate to use:
Corporate Access test certificate
Example files and envelopes:
- Corporate Access Payment Test file, pain.001 (PG1) (zip, 0 KB)
- Pain.001 v3 Examples all countries (pdf, 651 KB)
- Pain.002 v3 Examples Status Report (pdf, 457 KB)
- Camt.054 v2 Examples Debit Notification Report Sweden (pdf, 361 KB)
- File reception status file, pain.002 (zip, 0 KB)
- Encoded - Corporate Access Payment Test file (encoded) (txt, 3 KB)
- Enveloped – Encoded - Corporate Access Payment Test file (enveloped) (zip, 1 KB)
- Signed – Enveloped - Encoded - Corporate Access Payment Test file (SignedEnveloped) (zip, 3 KB)
Schema for Secure Envelope:
Standard ISO20022 XML Schemas:
Nordea’s Corporate Access service follows the standard ISO20022 XML schemas for all its files. The standard XML schemas can be found by using this external link to www.iso20022.org.
Web Services Protocol
When you as a vendor have tested and implemented integration from your system to Nordea’s Corporate Access we encourage all vendors to fill in the form below, so customers can see that your system is ready for SEPA End Date and Corporate Access.
The information will be published on Nordea’s Solution site for Corporate Access on a regular basis.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support teammoc.a161001174616edron161001174616@trop161001174616puspr161001174616e161001174616
Corporate Access and ERP Vendor Readiness Form
If you did not have the chance to attend our two webinars, you can view the recordings and material here:
Nordea’s XML MIGs for Corporate Access — 31 May 2016
Nordea’s Secure Envelope for Corporate Access — 1 June 2016