News and information about Trade Finance
The Trade Finance Newsletter offers Trade Finance related news as well as information about rules and practices. The newsletter focuses on the practicalities related to Documentary Credits, Demand Guarantees and Collections, e.g. how to get paid under a documentary credit, how to make a complying presentation and how to understand the provisions in UCP 600.
- Trade Finance, the coronavirus and Force Majeure - 6 April 2020 PDF, 343KB
- How will IFRS 16 affect your key figures? - 3 February 2020 PDF, 1MB
- What is a non-documentary credit condition? - 1 july 2019 PDF, 355KB
- Nordea is ready for Incoterms 2020 - 31 October 2019 PDF, 1MB
- New Opinions Published by the ICC Banking Commission - 7 February 2020 PDF, 312KB