Nordea Bank Abp’s Shareholders’ Nomination Board was established with the task of presenting to the Annual General Meeting proposals concerning election of members of the Board of Directors, the Chair of the Board of Directors, the remuneration to the board members and other tasks assigned in its Charter.
The Shareholders’ Nomination Board is constituted yearly on the basis of the shareholdings on 31 August the year preceding the Annual General Meeting. The mandate is valid until a new Nomination Board has been constituted.
The four largest shareholders in terms of votes who wish to participate in the Shareholders’ Nomination Board are entitled to appoint one member each. In addition, the Chair of the Board of Directors participates in the Shareholders’ Nomination Board.
The composition of the Shareholders’ Nomination Board:
- Kari Stadigh, appointed by Sampo Group
- Lars Ingemann Nielsen, Executive Vice President and CFO, Nordea-fonden
- Mikael Wiberg, Portfolio Manager, Alecta
- Christer Gardell, Managing Partner and co-founder, Cevian Capital AB
- Torbjörn Magnusson, Chair of the Board of Directors of Nordea Bank Abp
Kari Stadigh was appointed chairman of the Shareholders’ Nomination Board.