Corporate Access is a single point of entry solution to your end-to-end payment process. It allows you to create file-based payments, to access information about incoming and outgoing payments, and to receive your account statements; enabling automated reconciliation.
Banking made invisible
Through our integration you can connect your business systems to Nordea, allowing seamlessly synced transactions and balances. In addition, we provide you with a range of standardised reports that fit your specific needs and improve your reconciliation.
Corporate Access consists of three main services
Corporate Access File Transfer enables you to simplify complexity in connecting to Nordea, offering:
- A secured host-to-host connection for file exchange to and from Nordea
- Integration to several business system providers
- A manual back-up channel and historical data through Nordea’s banking interface (Corporate Netbank, which is also an option for viewing, cancelling and/or confirming payments)
Corporate Access Payables enables you to standardise all payments to one single format, providing:
- Support to all payment types in the Nordics
- Status updates of executed and cancelled payments
- All the information you need for automatic reconciliation of payables
Corporate Access Account Reporting enables you to increase automation in the reconciliation process of your accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general ledger, giving:
- Access to account statements and transaction reporting how you like it
- One standard file format in the Nordics
- Improved reconciliation with multiple daily deliveries
These documents provide detailed information about the technical descriptions of Corporate Access services:
Corporate Access File Transfer
Corporate Access File Transfer provides a broad selection of communication methods to support your need for automated transmission of files, offering integration with the following channels:
- AS2 (pdf, 47 KB)
- FTP/VPN (pdf, 69 KB)
- SFTP (pdf, 68 KB)
- SWIFTNet for Corporates (pdf, 160 KB)
- Corporate Access Web Services (pdf, 97 KB)
- Enhanced PEPPOL (pdf, 39 KB)
Corporate Access Payables
This document provides an in-depth understanding of how Corporate Access Payables may be set-up and which possibilities the service may offer companies for integrating its account payables:
See each country-specific appendix for a comprehensive guide on how payments are processed and used:
- Corporate Access Payables Appendix Sweden
(pdf, 785 KB)
- Corporate Access Payables Appendix Norway (pdf, 658 KB)
- Corporate Access Payables Appendix Denmark (pdf, 652 KB)
- Corporate Access Payables Appendix Finland (pdf, 594 KB)
Corporate Access Account Reporting
This document establishes a common understanding of how the credit notification Message and incoming payments are handled in Corporate Access:
Format and Implementation
Test tools, example files & schemas
Corporate Access test tool
Example certificate to use:
Corporate Access test certificate
Example files and envelopes:
- Corporate Access Payment Test file, pain.001 (PG1) (zip, 0 KB)
- Pain.001 v3 Examples Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland (pdf, 435 KB)
- Pain.002 v3 Examples Status Report (pdf, 512 KB)
- Camt.054 v2 Examples Debit Notification Report Sweden (pdf, 486 KB)
- File reception status file, pain.002 (zip, 0 KB)
- Encoded - Corporate Access Payment Test file (encoded) (txt, 3 KB)
- Enveloped – Encoded - Corporate Access Payment Test file (enveloped) (zip, 1 KB)
- Signed – Enveloped - Encoded - Corporate Access Payment Test file (SignedEnveloped) (zip, 3 KB)
Schema for Secure Envelope:
Standard ISO20022 XML Schemas:
Nordea’s Corporate Access service follows the standard ISO20022 XML schemas for all its files. The standard XML schemas can be found by using this external link to www.iso20022.org.
- Message Archive for pain.001 and pain.002
- Message Archive for camt.052, camt.053, and camt.054
- Message Archive for camt.055 and camt.029
Web Services Protocol
Corporate Access identifies customers with a certificate which companies can retrieve from the bank with their bank connection software. The software will send a request for a certificate, to which it attaches the name, Signer ID and country code of the customer stated in the agreement. The request is secured with an activation code received via an SMS message delivered to the mobile phone number of the administrator specified in the agreement.
If your bank connection software does not have a feature for downloading the certificate, you can also download the Nordea Security Client (NSC) below. Once downloaded you can start the client and fill in and send a certificate request with the above-mentioned data. When you receive the certificate, you have to create a password to protect it if you want to export it directly for the use of the bank connection software, otherwise it will be stored locally on the windows certificate store.
Developed 3rd party integration solutions
Here you can see the 3rd party integration solutions which have been tested and implemented by the vendors.
Other vendors are also in the process of implementing the integration to Nordea’s Corporate Access and we will on a regular basis update the table when we have been informed by the vendor.
In any case we recommend that you approach your ERP/TMS vendor or IT Consultancy firms to discuss what is required in order to utilise the new integration towards Nordea’s Corporate Access, e.g. update of software from the vendor etc.For ERP vendor support, contact us at moc.aedron@troppuspre
|Vendor Name||ERP/ TMS/ Software||ISO20022XML/Payments
||Secure Envelope||H2H Commu-
|Adiles AS||SAP Business One||N||Y||N||Y||SFTP|
|AMC-Consult A/S||AMC-Banking (Dynamics Operations, Dynamics 365, Oracle and SAP)||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||SFTP|
|Avalosys||Avalo Connect||N||N||Y||Y||Web Services, SFTP|
|BankIntegration||Admind og flere||Y||N||N||Y||Web Services|
|Björn Lundén Information AB||BL Administration||N||N||Y||N|
|Continia Software A/S||Continia Payment Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Dynamics 365)||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Web Services
|FS Technology||Safe link PFR||N||N||N||Y||SFTP|
|HallerupNet ApS||e-Regnskab||Y||N||N||Y||Web Services|
|OpusCapita||OpusCapita Cash Management Solution||Y||Y||Y||Y||Web Services|
|Pagero AB||Pagero Payment Connect, Pagero Auto FTP, Pagero Payment Server. All three solutions can be combined with Pagero SEPA Convert and Pagero SEPA Connect.||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Programekonomi Svenska AB||Microsoft Dynanics NAV, SweBase||Y||Y||Y||N|
|SEGES||DLBR Summax||Y||N||N||Y||Web Services|
|TrueCommerce Aps||TrueCommerce Transaction eBroker / OneTime||Y||N||N||Y||SFTP|
|Unikum Datasystem AB||Pyramid Business System||N||N||Y||N|
|Visma Enterprise||Visma Public A+
|Z Data||Z Data ConvertX||Y||Y||Y||Y||SFTP|
|Åbergs DataSystem AB||Rebus||N||N||Y||N||File sent via Nordea Corporate Netbank|
Please be aware that the information is based on input from the vendors themselves. Nordea has not verified the information and therefore we cannot take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information either. In any case we recommend that you approach your ERP/TMS vendor or IT Consultancy firms to discuss what is required in order to utilise the integration towards Nordea’s Corporate Access.
All vendors who have tested and implemented an integration towards Nordea’s Corporate Access and want to be listed above can click here to go to the web form.
Payment Specification Report
Please enter payment reference and password
Payment reference: For payments, the reference will always consist of exactly 16 alphanumeric characters, i.e. both capital letter and digits. Example: PSECM19645243116
Password: The password consists of 8 alphanumeric characters, i.e. both capital letters and digits. Example: 35ASLTUR
Payment specifications are available for a minimum period of 90 calendar days after remittance date. If you are unable to find the payment reference, please contact the sender of the payment.
In case of problems or if you need further information about our “Payment Specification Report” service, please contact our Corporate Netbank Support.