Standardised and efficient payments
Corporate Access is a single point-of-entry solution covering File Transfer and Payables for out-going payments in XML format. It provides a uniform file interface covering all relevant types of domestic and cross-border transfers. It will first be available first to customers in Sweden, Denmark and Norway, with Finland and the Baltics included at a later date.
Corporate Access is fully SEPA compliant and is designed to eliminate the inefficiency of different payment processes and to reduce fraud risk. In addition, Corporate Access works in tandem with Corporate Netbank so you can monitor and control your payment flows with increased visibility.
Communication channels supported
Corporate Access provides a broad selection of file transfer communication methods to support your need for automated transmission of files. Corporate Access offers integration with the following communication channels: AS2, FTP/VPN, sFTP, SWIFTNet FileAct and Corporate Netbank. In the future, it is planned to add EBICS and Web Services.
- Ability to operate payments from local accounts
- One single technical interface
- Standard ISO20022 XML (version 3) implementation structure
- Compliant with regulatory legislation
- Automated payment and reconciliation processes
- Online option for viewing, cancelling and/or confirming payments
- One banking partner with one agreement
- Improved security solution
- One file format for Denmark, Norway and Sweden
ERP roll out information
One prerequisite for sending transactions in the new ISO20022 XML format is that the ERP-vendor has implemented the new format in their ERP-solution. Nordea’s solution is already available for customers in Sweden and both Norway and Denmark will follow during this year. Existing file formats in Finland and the Baltic countries are already SEPA-compliant so Corporate Access will come into scope for those countries after 2016. The current file format ISO20022 XML is already available for customers using Corporate eGateway. (Note: Current provided XML format differs between our services Corporate eGateway and Corporate Access Payables). This page will continuously be updated with relevant information for customers and ERP-vendors.
- Corporate Access File Transfer service description (pdf, 316 KB)
- Corporate Access Payables service description (pdf, 636 KB)
- Corporate Access Payables Appendix User guide & Message flow (pdf, 1 MB)
- Corporate Access Payables Appendix Sweden (pdf, 730 KB)
- Corporate Access Payables Appendix Norway (pdf, 615 KB)
(pdf, 463 KB)
- Corporate Access Payables Appendix Denmark (pdf, 589 KB)
- Corporate Access fact sheet
(pdf, 66 KB)
- Corporate Access FAQ (pdf, 148 KB)
Format and Implementation
|Message Implementation Guide (MIG) CAP pain.001.001.03 CustomerCredit (pdf, 882 KB)|
(pdf, 639 KB) TransferInitiation
|1.3||Changes since 1.2 (pdf, 409 KB)|
|Message Implementation Guide (MIG) CAP pain.002.001.03 CustomerPayment (pdf, 746 KB)|
|1.3||Changes since 1.2 (pdf, 318 KB)|
|Message Implementation Guide (MIG) CAP camt.054.001.02 BankToCustomer (pdf, 805 KB)|
|1.2||Changes since 1.1 (pdf, 401 KB)|
|Message Implementation Guide (MIG) CAP camt.029.001.03 (pdf, 565 KB)|
Resolution of Investigation
|Secure Envelope specification (pdf, 678 KB) (Description of file interface format and Secure Envelope with instructions on how to complete all fields and elements)||1.2|
|Certificate Management (pdf, 78 KB)||1.0|
|Nordea’s public key with issuer certificate. (zip, 1 KB) (Used for digital signing of the Secure Envelope of files returned from Nordea.)||1.0|
Test tools, example files & schemas
Corporate Access test tool
- Test tool Corporate Access (Norway, Sweden, & Denmark)
- Test tool Secure Envelope
- Test tool - user guide (pdf, 1 MB)
Example certificate to use:
Corporate Access test certificate
Example files and envelopes:
- Corporate Access Payment Test file, pain.001 (PG1) (zip, 0 KB)
- Pain.001 v3 Examples Denmark, Norway, Sweden (pdf, 652 KB)
- Pain.002 v3 Examples Status Report (pdf, 457 KB)
- Pain.002 v3 Changes - June 2017 (docx, 174 KB)
- Camt.054 v2 Examples Debit Notification Report Sweden (pdf, 361 KB)
- File reception status file, pain.002 (zip, 0 KB)
- Encoded - Corporate Access Payment Test file (encoded) (txt, 3 KB)
- Enveloped – Encoded - Corporate Access Payment Test file (enveloped) (zip, 1 KB)
- Signed – Enveloped - Encoded - Corporate Access Payment Test file (SignedEnveloped) (zip, 3 KB)
Schema for Secure Envelope:
Standard ISO20022 XML Schemas:
Nordea’s Corporate Access service follows the standard ISO20022 XML schemas for all its files. The standard XML schemas can be found by using this external link to www.iso20022.org.
Web Services Protocol
Corporate Access identifies customers with a certificate which companies can retrieve from the bank with their bank connection software. The software will send a request for a certificate, to which it attaches the name, Signer ID and country code of the customer stated in the agreement. The request is secured with an activation code received via an SMS message delivered to the mobile phone number of the administrator specified in the agreement.
If your bank connection software does not have a feature for downloading the certificate, you can also download the Nordea Security Client (NSC) below. Once downloaded you can start the client and fill in and send a certificate request with the above-mentioned data. When you receive the certificate, you have to create a password to protect it if you want to export it directly for the use of the bank connection software, otherwise it will be stored locally on the windows certificate store.
Developed 3rd party integration solutions
Here you can see the 3rd party integration solutions which have been tested and implemented by the vendors.
Other vendors are also in the process of implementing the integration to Nordea’s Corporate Access and we will on a regular basis update the table when we have been informed by the vendor.
In any case we recommend that you approach your ERP/TMS vendor or IT Consultancy firms to discuss what is required in order to utilise the new integration towards Nordea’s Corporate Access, e.g. update of software from the vendor etc.SFTP
|Vendor Name||ERP/ TMS/ Software||ISO20022XML Payments||Secure Envelope||H2H Communication Protocols|
|Adiles AS||SAP Business One||N||Y||N||Y||SFTP|
|AMC-Consult A/S||AMC-Banking (Dynamics Operations, Dynamics 365, Oracle and SAP)||Y||Y||Y||Y||SFTP|
|Avalosys||Avalo Connect||N||N||Y||Y||WebServices, SFTP|
|BankIntegration||Admind og flere||Y||N||N||Y||Webservices|
|Björn Lundén Information AB||BL Administration||N||N||Y||N|
|FS Technology||Safe link PFR||N||N||N||Y||SFTP|
|Pagero AB||Pagero Payment Connect, Pagero Auto FTP, Pagero Payment Server. All three solutions can be combined with Pagero SEPA Convert and Pagero SEPA Connect.||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Programekonomi Svenska AB||Microsoft Dynanics NAV, SweBase||Y||Y||Y||N|
|Unikum Datasystem AB||Pyramid Business System||N||N||Y||N|
|Visma Enterprise||Visma Public A+
|Z Data||Z Data ConvertX||Y||Y||Y||Y||SFTP|
|Åbergs DataSystem AB||Rebus||N||N||Y||N||File sent via Nordea Corporate Netbank|
Please be aware that the information is based on input from the vendors themselves. Nordea has not verified the information and therefore we cannot take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information either. In any case we recommend that you approach your ERP/TMS vendor or IT Consultancy firms to discuss what is required in order to utilise the integration towards Nordea’s Corporate Access.
All vendors who have tested and implemented an integration towards Nordea’s Corporate Access and want to be listed above can click here to go to the web form.