- Kasper Dichow
- Head of Corporate Finance Denmark
- [email protected]
Nordea Corporate Finance is the leading financial advisor in the Nordic region
We offer advice to our clients in relation to mergers, acquisitions, divestments, spin-offs and restructurings as well as on equity capital markets transactions together with our colleagues in Equity Capital Markets. We handle transactions in a diverse range of industries and have sector experts to provide our customers with deep industry insights.
Our solid deal experience and track-record coupled with the unmatched financial strength of the bank allows us to offer our clients a unique full-service proposition encompassing both advice and financing.
Our M&A service offering includes:
- Analysis and evaluation of businesses
- Identification and screening of potential buyers or target companies
- Advice on shareholder value enhancement initiatives and other strategic matters
- Advice to bidders and target companies in connection with public takeover offers
- Advice regarding transaction structuring as well as deal and negotiation tactics
- Management of the entire transaction process from initial analysis to final payment
Over the years we have demonstrated success in many of the largest Nordic M&A transactions and have received multiple industry awards including from Euromoney and Mergermarket.