A trusted partner
We aim to be your trusted banking partner, enabling you to achieve your goals and realise your dreams
Our four business areas
Through our four business areas, we offer you broad expertise across a full range of products and services to meet your specific needs, whether you are a private, corporate or institutional customer
Asset & Wealth
We provide high-quality investment, savings and pensions solutions to individuals and
- We have the largest customer base in the Nordic region with 10 million household customers
- Our vision is to be a trusted partner that is easy to deal with, using our broad expertise to offer you relevant services – anywhere and anytime you need us
- As the demand for digital services increases, more customers prefer to obtain advice online; one in every four meetings is now held online
- We offer Apple Pay and Google Pay in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden to give you an easy and secure way to pay that’s fast and convenient
- The mobile bank is increasingly becoming the first point of entry for our customers who log on to their mobile bank more than 45 million times a month; we’re launching a new mobile bank in Finland this year followed by the other Nordic countries next year so you can instantly set up a meeting with an adviser or apply for a loan directly via the app
- Our simplification programme is part of our ongoing efforts to create a truly digital bank by coming together as One Nordea with common processes, products and systems with one objective in mind: to serve you better
- Relationship banking is about offering you the best advice anywhere and anytime, combined with the best digital experiences tailored to your specific needs. Get the latest insights from our experts by signing up for our newsletter
- To provide the best advice to start-ups and high-growth companies, we’ve launched a Start-Up & Growth unit in both Finland and Denmark. Read about one partnership that’s speeding up customer response time through AI.
- We offer Apple Pay and Google Pay in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden to give you an easy and secure way to pay that’s fast and convenient.
- Nordea Connect is our new payment solution that improves the online buying experience for both consumers and merchants. Now it’s easier than ever to pay and get paid! Read about Nordea Connect.
- Partnership is at the core of our banking philosophy. We were the first bank in the Nordics to launch an open banking portal, where external developers are invited to help us create new products and services; more than 2,000 third party developers have now joined Nordea’s Open Banking portal. To keep up with the latest Nordea open banking news, follow us on Twitter @nordeaAPI
- We joined the we.trade blockchain consortium as a founding member, enabling the first blockchain-based trade finance solution was launched last year.
- Read about our mobile payment solutions: Siirto in Finland; MobilePay in Denmark (private and business sign up); Vipps in Norway (private and business sign up); and Swish (private and business sign up) and SamsungPay (private sign up) in Sweden.
- We combine local expertise with global strength to provide you with a complete portfolio of financial services and solutions – one of the strongest, most diversified product ranges in the Nordic region with superior Nordic distribution power and global capabilities
- We were No. 2 in the Equity Capital Markets business in the Nordics in 2017
- We were the No. 2 issuer of green bonds in the Nordics in 2017
- We were the No. 1 issuer of corporate bonds in the Nordics in 2017
- We were voted the No. 1 bank for large corporates in the Nordics in 2017 according to the annual customer survey done by Prospera
- Our team of experts at Nordea Markets provides you with professional insights about the Nordic and global economy as well as market trends. Sign up for our newsletter here
- We were the No. 2 issuer of syndicated loans in the Nordics in 2017
- We are the largest Nordic private bank, life and pensions provider, and asset manager
- We combine a local presence with international reach: our team of advisors spans 25 nationalities and serves customers in 15 countries
- Our assets under management totalled EUR 330,4 billion at the end of 2017 due to a stable performance and a net inflow
- We have a strong international asset management brand in the top 10 annual European branding rankings
- We were voted Best Private Bank in the Nordics and Baltics by Euromoney in 2017 for the ninth consecutive year
- We were awarded Best Private Bank in the Nordics by Private Wealth Management/The Banker in 2017 and were also awarded Best Private Bank in Norway and Finland
- As a leader in sustainable finance in Europe, we integrate sustainability into all our business activities and products within our core areas of investment, lending and customer advice. Keep up with the latest news by signing up for our sustainable finance newsletter.
- Nordea’s Swedish Stars fund was ranked No. 1 among all Swedish equity funds – the first time an ESG fund is No. 1 in Sweden
Full organisational chart
You can download our full
organisational chart here