A few examples of how we work with diversity and inclusion at Nordea:
- We have employee-led groups focusing on fields such as LGBTQ+, ability variation, age diversity, gender equality and cultural diversity in Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Norway, Poland and Sweden.
- We are constantly developing our people processes, including recruitment and talent management, to ensure equal opportunities and inclusion.
- We continuously work to raise awareness about diversity and inclusion within Nordea and have developed several guidelines and tools to support this. For example, a new policy on transgender support was launched on 17 May 2022.
- Through our Let’s Talk tool, we promote an ongoing dialogue to proactively guard against any kind of harassment in the workplace. Nordea has a zero-tolerance approach to threats, harassment, violence, bullying etc, both from customers and between colleagues.
- We have a clear focus on understanding the impact of bias and train our leaders and employees in recognising this. This has resulted in a new bias training also with focus on the customer meeting.
- In March 2022 Nordea signed the European Diversity Charters in Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Poland.
Find more information in Nordea’s policy on diversity and inclusion and see Nordea’s sustainability targets.